We are no longer accepting applications for Readers and Reiki Practitioners for this event.
Psychic Fair ~ Boardman
Sat. & Sun., March 23rd& 24th, 2019
10am - 7pm Saturday, 10 am - 5pm Sunday
Holiday Inn Boardman
7410 South Ave.
Boardman, OH 44512
Please complete the application online Or download a copy and mail it, along with your payment, to:
Joe Thornton/Great Conjunction
3019 Dearborn St.
Youngstown, OH 44510
***Please make checks payable to: Great Conjunction
Space Size: 6’ wide - (double or triple spaces are available, see pricing)
Included: one table, two chairs, two name badges, a listing in the program, a listing (with a link to your website) on our website as well as on social media.
Space Size: 6’ wide.
One space = $160.00.
Two spaces = $300.00.
Three spaces = $440.00. (If larger spaces are required, please contact us.)
6-ft table rentals = $10 each. (Please indicate how many tables you need to rent.)
- Booth sharing is notallowed. One vendor per contracted space(s).
- At this time, we do not accept home-party businesses (ie. Tupperware, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, etc…)
- Great Conjunction Spiritual Center has the right to deny any application. In the event an application is denied, your vendor fee will be refunded in full.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
Space is limited and in an effort to provide our guests a wide variety of offerings and to make this as successful for you as we can, only a certain number of modalities and styles will be allowed.
Late applications will be reviewed as space is available. Once all spaces are full, a waiting list will be created.
Double spaces (or larger) may be requested, but will only be awarded based on availability, and additional fees are required.
Vendor spaces will be assigned in advance of the fair and will be assigned on a first-come/first-served basis while attempting to appropriately space vendors and merchandise for optimal access to prospective clients and to give our guests optimal variety as well as fulfill requests for electricity.
If for any reason you need to cancel, please contact us at: email@example.com
If notification of cancellation is received within 10-days of the signed date on your contract, a full refund will be made. Cancellations received after the 10-day window but no later than 30-days prior to the fair date will receive a full refund less $45 cancellation fee. Absolutely no refunds will be given if notification of cancellation is received less than 30-days prior to the fair. Refunds will not be granted on any advertising and Great Conjunction Spiritual Center will honor all ads purchased.
In the case of extreme weather, the event may be cancelled with no refund. Great Conjunction Spiritual Center will do everything possible to continue the event.
GREAT CONJUNCTION SPIRITUAL CENTER RESPONSIBILITY
- Free parking in specified area.
- Two chairs.
- Two name badges (all vendors must have a badge; if additional badges are required, there will be a $5 fee per additional badge.)
- Listing in the event program.
- Listing on our website with a link to your website (if applicable).
- Advertising via local newspapers, media, social media, website, fliers, postcards, posters.
- A table will be made available to display vendor marketing materials near the main entrance.
- 6-ft Tables may be rentedfor $10 each. They are notautomatically provided.
- All materials required for their booth including dollies for load-in & out.
- Table(s) no longer than 6-ft. (Or you may rent a table; details on the application).
- Table skirting. All tables must be skirted to the floor.
- If access to electricity is required, vendors must provide their own heavy-duty extension cords (no household extension cords allowed).
- Artists must be prepared to setup their display without assistance from Great Conjunction Spiritual Center staff & volunteers.
- Vendors/readers must be at their booths ready to receive guests before the doors are opened at 10 am.
- No early tear-down is allowed.
- All materials needed to display, advertise your services/products (with the possible exception of one 6’ table per space).
Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 (day of fair) 8:00am – 9:45am
All set-up mustbe completed and all vendors ready for the public by 9:45am before doors open. Vendors and readers not set-up by 9:45 am, or who tear-down prior to the closing of the fair, will not be invited back to future fairs.
There will be a brief opening meditation and blessing before the fair opens.
Parking is free for all exhibitors and patrons.
Vendor parking is on the right side of the building.
Handicapped parking is available for both vendors and our guests.
The loading entrance is on the right side of the building. Vendors are welcome to park as close to the ramped entrance as possible during load-in/out. However, once you have loaded in your materials, you MUST move your vehicle to a parking space to allow room for other vendors to load-in.
All vendors are required to park on the side of the building, allowing optimal space in the front for our guests to park near the front doors.
- Great Conjunction Spiritual Center does not collect commissions or fees from sales of merchandise or services.
- All vendors agree to be present for all scheduled hours of the fair, as well as complete setup by the start of the fair. Non-compliance may result in removal from fair – with no refund - and you will not being invited to return for another event.
- Great Conjunction Spiritual Center and Holiday Inn Boardman are not responsible for damage (including due to weather), theft, or loss of a vendor's property or personal injury resulting from participation in the expo.
- No one will be allowed to set-up, read and or vend without first having their application accepted and their payment in full received (including checks cashed).
- Shared spaces are not permitted.
- Displays must fit into designated spaces without infringing upon neighboring spaces.
- All vendors and readers are required to check-in before loading and setting up.
- All advertising materials, displays, furniture and products must be confined to the assigned space(s), not in walkways or infringing upon other vendors.
- Vendors are responsible for maintaining and leaving their assigned areas free of garbage, and in otherwise good condition. Great Conjunction Spiritual Center prohibits promotional material from being distributed outside of their assigned booth space unless Great Conjunction Spiritual Center gives prior authorization.
- Each vendor is responsible for the collection of Ohio sales tax and payment thereof to the OH Department of Revenue. Great Conjunction Spiritual Center is not acting as an agent and will not be responsible for the collection or payment of any sales tax. There is no commission charge by Great Conjunction Spiritual Center for any merchandise sales or services.
- Registration and setup will begin Saturday, 3/23/19 at 8:00am till 9:45am. All artists must be on the grounds by 9:30am and fully set up by 9:45am.
Joe Thornton – firstname.lastname@example.org Please addthis email to your address book. ~ or ~ phone: 330-328-2308
7410 South Ave.
Boardman, OH 44512
|One Space||$ 160.00|
|Two Spaces||$ 300.00|
|Three Spaces||$ 440.00|
|One Table||$ 10.00|
|Two Tables||$ 20.00|
|Three Tables||$ 30.00|
|Print Ads in our Program|
|1/8 Page (business card size): 3.5” Wide x 2” Tall||$ 15.00|
|1/4 Page: 3” Wide x 4” Tall||$ 25.00|
|1/2 Page: Vertical: 3” Wide x 8” Tall – Horizontal: 6.5” Wide x 3.5” Tall||$ 40.00|
|Full Page: 6.5” Wide x 8” Tall||$ 60.00|
|Web Ad||$ 15.00|