EXPO DATE / TIME / LOCATION
Saturday, December 1st, 2018 10am-7pm
Unitarian Universalist Church of Akron
3300 Morewood Rd.
Akron, OH 44333
Please complete the application online at: http://www.greatconjunction.org
Or download a copy and mail it, along with your payment, to:
Joe Thornton/Great Conjunction
3019 Dearborn St.
Youngstown, OH 44510
***Please make checks payable to: Great Conjunction
Space Size: 6’ wide - (double or triple spaces are available, see pricing)
Included: one table, two chairs, two name badges, a listing in the program, a listing (with a link to your website) on our website as well as on social media are included.
Space Size: 6’ wide.
One space = $80.00.
Two spaces = $150.00.
Three spaces = $220.00. (If larger spaces are required, please contact us.)
- Booth sharing is not allowed.
- At this time, we do not accept home-party businesses (ie. Tupperware, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, etc…)
- Great Conjunction Expo has the right to deny any application.In the event an application is denied, your card will not be charged or a full refund will be issued if paid by check.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
Space is limited and in an effort to offer our guests a wide variety of offerings and to try and make this as successful for you as we can, only a certain number of modalities and styles will be allowed.
Late applications will be reviewed as space is available. Once all spaces are full, a waiting list will be created.
Double spaces (or larger) may be requested, but will only be awarded based on availability, and additional fees are required.
Vendor spaces will be assigned in advance of the expo and will be assigned on a first-come/first-served basis while attempting to appropriately space vendors and merchandise for optimal access to prospective clients and to give our guests optimal variety as well as fulfill requests for electricity.
If for any reason you need to cancel, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If notification of cancellation is received within 10-days of the signed date on your contract, a full refund will be made.Cancellations received after the 10-day window but no later than 30-days prior to the expo date will receive a full refund less $45 cancellation fee.Absolutely no refunds will be given if notification of cancellation is received less than 30-days prior to the expo.Refunds will not be granted on any advertising and Great Conjunction will honor all ads purchased.
In the case of extreme weather, the event may be cancelled with no refund. Great Conjunction Expo will do everything possible to continue the event.
GREAT CONJUCTION EXPO RESPONSIBILITY
- Free parking in specified area.
- One 6’ table per space (unless notified that no table is needed).
- Two chairs.
- Two name badges.
- Listing in the event program.
- Listing on our website with a link to your website (if applicable).
- Advertising via local newspapers, local media, social media, website, fliers, post cards, posters.
- A table will be made available to display marketing materials by the main entrance.
- All materials required for their booth including dollies for load-in & out (if necessary).
- Table skirting. All tables must be skirted to the floor.
- If access to electricity is required, vendors must provide their own heavy-duty extension cords (no household extension cords allowed).
- Artists must be prepared to setup their display without assistance from Great Conjunction Expo and its staff. Volunteer help will be offered as available, but is not guaranteed.
- Vendors/readers must be at their booths ready to receive guests before the doors are opened at 10 am.
- No early tear-down is allowed.
- All materials needed to display, advertise your services/products (with the exception of one 6’ table per space).
Friday, November 30th, 2018 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Saturday, December 1st, 2018 (day of expo) 8:00am – 9:45am
All set-up must be completed and all vendors ready for the public by 9:45am before doors open. Vendors and readers not set-up by 9:45 am, or who tear-down prior to the closing of the expo, will not be invited back to future expos.
There will be a brief opening meditation and blessing before the expo opens.
Parking is free for all exhibitors and patrons.
Vendor parking is on the right side of the building.
Handicapped parking is available for both vendors and our guests.
The loading entrance is on the right side of the building. Vendors are welcome to park as close to the ramped entrance as possible during load-in/out. However, once you have loaded in your materials, you MUST move your vehicle to a parking space to allow room for other vendors to load-in.
All vendors are required to park on the side of the building, allowing optimal space in the front for our guests to park near the front doors.
- Great Conjunction Expo does not collect commissions or fees from sales of merchandise or services.
- All vendors agree to be present for all scheduled hours of the expo, as well as complete setup by the start of the expo. Non-compliance may result in removal from expo – refunds not available - and you will not being invited to return for another expo.
- Great Conjunction Expo and Unitarian Universalist Church of Akron are not responsible for damage (including due to weather), theft, or loss of a vendor's property or personal injury resulting from participation in the expo.
- No one will be allowed to set-up, read and or vend without first having their application accepted and their payment in full received (including checks cashed).
- Shared spaces are not permitted.
- Displays must fit into designated spaces without infringing upon neighboring spaces.
- All vendors and readers are required to check-in before loading and setting up.
- All advertising materials, displays, furniture and products must be confined to the assigned space(s).
- Vendors are responsible for maintaining and leaving their assigned areas free of garbage, and in otherwise good condition. Great Conjunction Expo prohibits promotional material from being distributed outside of their assigned booth space unless Great Conjunction Expo gives prior authorization.
- Each vendor is responsible for the collection of Ohio sales tax and payment thereof to the OH Department of Revenue. Great Conjunction Expo is not acting as an agent and will not be responsible for the collection or payment of any sales tax. There is no commission charge by Great Conjunction Expo for any merchandise sales or services.
- Sign-in and setup will begin Friday, 11/30/18 at 5:30pm till 7:00pm and resume Saturday, 12/1/18 at 8:00am till 9:45am. All artists must be on the grounds by 9:30am and fully set up by 9:45am.
Joe Thornton – email@example.com Please add this email to your address book. ~ or ~ phone: 330-328-2308
3300 Morewood Rd.
Akron, OH 44333
|One Space||$ 80.00|
|Two Spaces||$ 150.00|
|Three Spaces||$ 220.00|
|Print Ads in our Program|
|1/8 Page (business card size): 3.5” Wide x 2” Tall||$ 15.00|
|1/4 Page: 3” Wide x 4” Tall||$ 25.00|
|1/2 Page: Vertical: 3” Wide x 8” Tall – Horizontal: 6.5” Wide x 3.5” Tall||$ 40.00|
|Full Page: 6.5” Wide x 8” Tall||$ 60.00|
|Web Ad||$ 15.00|