August is so amazing that we’re skipping our usual newsletter format to bring you all the excitement. There’s so much going on I just don’t know where to begin! We cannot be more excited and proud of this summer’s events!
What’s so amazing about August, you wonder? Thank you for asking, let me tell you:
1. We’ve moved!
2. The one-and-only amazing and inspiring Victoria Price is joining us this month!
3. Victoria Price & Rev. Rachel Hollander of SpiritStone Spiritual Center will be holding a special mini-retreat!
4. Our annual summertime Psychic Fair is coming!
5. A birthday celebration!
1. We have moved! John Michael Thornton, everyone’s favorite Psychic and Medical Intuitive and I have moved into a quieter neighborhood very close to where we were (in fact it’s only 1.1 mile from our old house). And we have a beautiful new space in which to work with you! We can’t wait for you to see it (the picture doesn’t do it justice)!
So when you’re ready for a reading with John or a Reiki/energy session with me (Joe), just give us a call. We’re all set-up and ready to go.
2. Victoria Price is coming! In just a few weeks the one and only Victoria Price will be joining us. Victoria is not only the daughter of film legend Vincent Price but is an accomplished New York Times Best Selling Author, Life Coach, Interspiritual Minister, Inspirational Speaker, Artist (and the list goes on) will be with us on Tuesday, August 20th at the Holiday Inn Boardman.
Victoria will tell some stories about the fascinating life and career of her famous father, but more importantly, she’ll sharing her unique story of how she changed her life through the daily practice of joy and how she got onto the road to her truest self.
Copies of her inspiring memoir “The Way Of Being Lost: A Road Trip to My Truest Self” will be available for purchase and to be autographed after her talk.
Get your tickets now, as space is limited. The cost is $20 online or $25 at the door.
3. Rev. Victoria Price & Rev. Rachel Hollander present a mini-retreat! On Thursday, August 22, Victoria Price will retur to Youngstown and Great Conjunction with her associate Rev. Rachel Hollander, the founder of SpiritStone Spiritual Center. Together they will be conducting a three-hour mini-retreat titled “Who Do You Think You Are? Reclaiming the Hearts of Our Truest Selves”.
Using journaling, visioning, meditation, music and reflective sharing practices, Victoria and Rachel will support participants in unpacking and releasing life-limiting narratives as they begin to reclaim the hearts of their Truest Selves.
This event will be held at the Coy Cornelius Studio at 1931 Belmont Ave. in Youngstown. Seating is limited to 20 and advanced sign-up is highly recommended as this will sell-out quickly! Tickets are $20 online.
4. Psychic Fair in Akron! Saturday, August 17th at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Akron at 3300 Morewood Rd., 10am – 7pm. Join us for an intimate day of spirituality, inspiration, guidance, energy work and clarity.
Free Gallery Readings, Evidential Medical Intuition, Mediumship, Crystal Healing, Aura Photography, Hand-made Candles and Soulful Jewelry.
Spend the day in the warmth of peaceful communion with other open-hearted people.
5. A Birthday Celebration! This month I am celebrating my 55th birthday! I swear I still feel 26, but my birth certificate says otherwise! To celebrate, I’m holding a Facebook fundraiser for Great Conjunction Spiritual Center.
We have so many things going on with Great Conjunction Spiritual Center and things cost money. Being a non-profit, GCSC depends upon your love. We are so proud of how far GCSC has come in just four short years. From presenting fascinating speakers to hosting shamanic ceremonies; from offering classes and workshops to my pet project of bringing Guided Meditation & Reiki to “at risk” and “forgotten” populations.
All these programs take funding and we appreciate each and every one of you and all your support over the past four years. But we want to continue to grow and to expand our outreach. With your help and your love, we can.
There are two ways to donate to Great Conjunction Spiritual Center. Click on the link to donate to Joe’s Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook or contact us directly any time all year long.
To join in the birthday celebration, click here. https://www.facebook.com/donate/350704562526597/10158513091479989/
So join us for these incredible events and have an Awesome August!